- 70000 INR
- 20-75 Kilograms (kg)
- Anaesthesia Workstation
- For Hospital and Clinic Use
- Mild Steel
Our vision to excel and establish a strong foothold in the market has assisted us to evolve as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of Systema Anaesthesia Machine. It is used for closed or semi-opened inhalation anesthesia, controlled ventilation and monitoring patient's ventilation parameters. This machine comes with panel mounted high & low pressure display gauges and audio visual Oxygen failure warning device. We manufacture this machine under the firm guidance of expert supervisors using high quality mild steel. Systema Anaesthesia Machine supports low flow and minimal & extensive ventilation capabilities. We offer this machine at cost effective prices.
- Robust construction
- Easy installation
- Requires less space
- 3 Tube Hypoxia guard Rota meter-pneumatic device ensures no nitrous oxide flow, if oxygen flow is lower than 0.5ltr/min. approx. Minimum 25% (+5%) Oxygen (1:3 mixed ratio between O2 & N2O) in Surgery gas mixture.
- Oxygen locked N2O supply Oxygen failure warning device.
- Higher efficiency forged regulators & yokes with M.S. fittings.
- Panel mounted high & low pressure display gauges and audio visual Oxygen failure warning device.
- High precision pressure relief cum non return valve.
- Halothane Change over mechanism with oxygen flush (open & close circuit).
- Oxygen & Nitrous oxide gas inlet point each 3 nos. & 1 no. Airgas Point at the back.
- Standard Magill's circuit, all rubber antistatic tested.
- Trolley made of power coated M.S. table - Top tray, modified monitoring accessories.
- Drawer top M.S. steel tray 5 dia antistatic breaking castor wheel.
- Oxygen outlet for driving ventilator (Double)
- Large diameter (63mm) O2 & N2O gauge each two for high visibility & clarity O2 & N2O operating pressure (4.22kgf/cm2) display gauge each one.
- Central pipe line connection & 10 liters W/C cylinder carrier facility.
- Structure: MS structure.
- Provision for: Tec vaporizer, Circle absorber (Optional at extra cost).
- Size: 1690mm x 800mm x 640mm (HxWxD) or, 1450mm x 800mm x 600mm
- Warranty: 12 Months from the date of manufacturing.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Week
- 1 Days
- All India
47d, Joy Kulla Molla Road, Beside Barisha Nutan Sangha Club, Thakurpukur Area,, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700063, India